Firstly, thank you for your interest in writing for iDigic.com! If you are looking to write for a brand that has more than 500,000 visitors every month, then you are in the right place!
Getting Started With Content
If you have a desire to write backed up by attention to detail, you will be able to write for us. We are always on the lookout for writers who can deliver content that resonates with our readers and gives them value for time spent.
Top quality content is the lynchpin of our services, so it goes without saying that we are looking for the best when it comes to posts and articles through your submissions. We have been creating content for top players in the business. A critical part of our strategy involves creating curated content that readers will find interesting, share it around and get word out.
We have a lot of content that we have to sift through on a daily basis. What this means is that content you create needs to stand out from the crowd. If you’re a writer that already has a huge audience, things are that much easier for you.
It goes without saying that content that appeals usually has a friendly tone, the ability to market an idea. If you are the purveyor of these skills, then you’d most certainly figure in our list of writers!
- You will be focusing on writing actionable content that will relate to the readers.
- Make sure your content is original and unique.
- Ensure that your content (text, image, or video) doesn’t violate copyright laws.
- No posts promoting a single brand or product.
Here’s what iDigic can give you
Basically, traffic. A lot of traffic.
iDigic.net has a huge amount of readers from several niches like social media, digital marketing, software to name a few. Chances are that if your website caters to these domains, writing for us can give your website a huge boost in terms of conversions and social interaction.
We are ranked well for our niche and when you write for us, you can leverage out considerable SEO strength to push your brand into the limelight.
If you’ve targeted a particular keyword in your article, posting it on our website gives it a chance of catapulting within the first 30 results on searches. Just posting on our website is a job half-done. Build backlinks to it, promote your content, respond to queries, and finally link it back from your main website. This will ensure that your brand reaches the top echelons of SERPs.
What you need to do
- Share with us the title idea that you would like to write on. You can do this through the ‘Submit Content Idea’ box right at the end of the page.
- You can get started on the post after you receive confirmation from us.
- A post must be at least 1500 words long, have actionable tips, relate to the person reading it and most importantly, needs to be interesting!
- You can use the same headline you sent us or another, but we reserve the rights to edit content if necessary.
- Your posts will be edited for grammar and clarity. If the article requires too many edits, we’ll let you know and you can do a once-over and revert.
Don’t forget to include:
- Details about yourself like your account on popular social media websites that you regularly post on and a bio which we can use.
- Relevant images and credible external links. Use both to make valid points and don’t spam them.
- Send the title first through the ‘Submit Content Idea’
- Proofread and format your article before submitting.
- Ensure that your articles are plagiarism-free.
- Include affiliate URLs.
- Force-fit hyperlinks in the article.
If you’ve got all this down, then you can send it over to us [email protected] If your article has been selected to be published, then we will let you know beforehand the date it will go live.
If you’re in agreement with all of this, then please go ahead and send us the content idea first. We will get back to you with dates of when we are open to accept posts. Do let us know if you have questions regarding this.
We Write for You
Are you on the lookout for quality articles? Need content that can convert your one-time visitors to everyday readers? Want to add more value to your blog? We can help!
How We Can Help
At iDigic, we believe that quality content, neat article presentation, regular blog posting, and quick response to readers’ comments are the key to success of a blog. Conveying your message clearly to readers in a likeable way can help bring the world together. Our articles are a powerful combination of useful information, neat presentation, interesting tone (that talk to readers), and excellent writing skills. We have spent tons of hours mastering these. Would love to pass on the benefits to your blog.
We’ve won several writing gigs, earned thousands of Shares, Likes, Tweets, and Comments on limitless blogs. In our decade-long experience in blog writing, we’ve touched down on all sorts of topics ranging from crappy internet scams to no-nonsense internet marketing to almost everything imaginable. Irrespective of the topic, we try our best to offer a fresh point of view – something that is unique from the regular internet mess that will keep your readers talking.
How You Can Benefit From Our Content
Our high-quality content will:
- Add value to your readers – You see, online users read hundreds of articles, but only very few write-ups stay in their mind. We will write content that will stay in your readers’ mind and make them come back to your site for more.
- Gain social media traffic – Our high-quality content will entice readers to comment, like, share, and tweet your content on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram and the likes. Social media traffic is an added advantage to reach a wider target audience and increase your web traffic too.
- Increase the number of page views per reader – Feed your blog with a teaspoonful of honey, and your visitors will search for the other flowers (articles) in your garden. We can help you with that.
- Add more SEO value – Search engines never fail to recognize valuable content. Only high quality content can get you a higher ranking in Google searches, organically.
- Help your blog/website establish strong domain authority and boost your SERP ranking.
Please have a look at some of our recently published guest posts:
5 Trends That Will Transform Social Media in 2017
Social Media For Better Customer Service
The Art Of Becoming A DIY Public Relationship Expert (PR Expert)
How to Improve In-Demand Job Skills That Employers Are Looking For In 2016
Step-by-Step Guide to Scheduling WordPress Posts for Social Media Using Buffer App
What We Do
We’ll talk to you, determine your needs and work on the task with integrity until your needs are met. We will handle everything from brainstorming topic ideas to researching content information to writing and editing. So, this will be super easy for you.
How to approach us?
Please drop a mail to [email protected] with the subject line “GUEST POST REQUIRED.”
- Briefly tell us something about yourself, a few words about your blog, and your target audience.
- Feel free to pitch topic ideas too.
- Please include the URL of your best posts so that we can go through some of your articles and identify your style of writing.
Our posts will:
- Be original and unique
- Have a gripping headline
- Have a compelling introduction that tempts visitors to read further
- Have a clear-cut conclusion
- Be 600-800 words long
- Have no more than two hyperlinks
- Have an author bio (60-80 words)
Thanks for considering us to write for your blog. We look forward to hearing from you soon.