iDigic Scholarship Program
iDigic is the most powerful and efficient social media service provider that can help you increase your Instagram followers, likes, and views. Our company is a professional Instagram service that helps you to get help and gain popularity. We provide safe and reliable service with real followers, likes, views, and comments. We provide support after you buy the service and make sure everything is fine. We offer a quality service at competitive prices.
The scholarship is offered by iDigic to support those students who are pursuing education through a registered educational institute in any country. The scholarship aims at recognizing and rewarding the commitment of these students to improving their education and bringing their expertise to the workforce. The scholarship of $1000 will be awarded to a student who has demonstrated excellence in their work and also has the potential to become an influential leader in their field.
Who is eligible for the scholarship program?
- The scholarship program is open to all students who are enrolled in a public or private college, university, or trade school.
- Students must also have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher and must be attending full-time or applying to attend full time study
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the scholarship, please submit your essay or article on “How Instagram has Redefined Social Media and how It Has Changed the World”. Essays are usually written to showcase the skills of the student, but in this case, the goal is also to demonstrate how this scholarship will have a direct impact on your career success.
Your application must contain the following requirements:
- Include name and email address in the header.
- Details (Full Name, Phone, Address, and Email).
- School Name
- Area of Study
- School Assessment Form or any proof of enrollment
- Minimum of 1500 Words.
- Must be delivered in Word / Word pad format no PDF.
- Plagiarized and duplicated articles will not be allowed.
- One (1) entry per student.
All application materials can be sent by email to: [email protected], with a subject title of your full name and school attending.
Applications should be submitted no later than December 12 2022. The essays shall be evaluated by our Scholarship Committee and the winner will be announced on our website with their full name by January 2023.
Terms and Conditions
- Scholarships are offered to students who are interested in undergraduate and graduate courses. All you need is a valid email address to register your interest. The scholarship will be paid directly to the student with their institute email address.
- The scholarship is to cover their tuition and other educational-related expenses.
- Prizes are typically awarded to the fastest, most efficient, and most creative entries. In order to be eligible for the scholarship, all information must be submitted correctly and in accordance with scholarship rules.
- This is a no purchase, no payment, no obligation for this contest. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning.